Cristina T.

Free Falling

Free Falling - S.E. Jakes Free Falling is kind of an intro to the Hell or High Water series. It is also a part of Extreme Escapes, Ltd.

Blue is a thief who steals for the adrenaline rush and danger of it. Mick is a mercenary and a hitter who kills bad people to protect the good ones. They meet and the attraction is instant, so they make a bet which ends up going wrong. A year later, they meet again and their chemistry is even stronger than before.

This story is a little over 100 pages long, so it is definitely fast-paced, and it packs a punch. Blue & Mick were INSANELY HOT! Seriously, every single sex scene - and there's a lot of them - was sizzling hot. I'm surprised my Kindle didn't catch on fire. There was biting, some bondage, spanking and also a lot of emotion.

I loved both MCs, but I have to admit Blue was my favorite. Oh, and Prophet ([b:Catch a Ghost|18809768|Catch a Ghost (Hell or High Water, #1)|S.E. Jakes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1384634871s/18809768.jpg|21986908]) makes an appearance. He had some great one-liners and I can't wait to learn more about him.

All in all, Free Falling was a fantastic story and I really enjoyed the ride!