Cristina T.

Try - Ella Frank Re-read July 13, 2014

Since [b:Take|17798654|Take (Temptation, #2)|Ella Frank|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1390789525s/17798654.jpg|24898064] (Temptation, #2) has been published recently, I had to re-read Try, because I have the worst memory. Well, I loved it just as much the second time around, so my 5-star-rating stands. There are a lot of amazing reviews of this book, so I'll keep this short.

Let's meet the MCs.

Logan Mitchell
Hosted by imgur.com
Logan is a confident man who goes after what he wants. He isn't afraid to take risks when it comes to sex, picking both men and women for his encounters. He frequents a local pub where he meets Tate, the hot new bartender, who's supposedly straight. That doesn't stop Logan from pursuing the man, though.

Tate Morrison
Hosted by imgur.com
Tate is going through a divorce, so he's not interested in any woman, let alone the charming lawyer who repeatedly urges him to try something...er, someone new. He doesn't take any of Logan's bullshit and is very keen on staying away from the man. Of course that plan fails miserably.

I loved everything about this book!!! Incredible MCs, good writing, palpable sexual tension, fantastic banter, and A LOT of steam... What's not to love?! All I'm saying is this... Try is most definitely a book you'll find yourself reading one-handed, if you know what I mean... ;-)

My point–and I do have one–is this...