Cristina T.

Take - Ella Frank "A challenge. I do love a good challenge."
"Yes, I know," Tate answered. "I found out the hard way."
Logan laughed at that. "There is so much that could be said right now, but yes, Tate, you were my hardest challenge yet."

Hosted by imgur.com

Take is the second installment in the Temptation series. I was eagerly waiting for it to go live, I even re-read the first book to refresh my memory, and fortunately, this book didn't disappoint. On the contrary, it was even better than the first.

While [b:Try|17798649|Try (Temptation, #1)|Ella Frank|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1375230186s/17798649.jpg|24898058] (Temptation, #1) was focused on the cat and mouse game the MCs played, and the lust filled can’t-get-my-hands-off-you beginning of a relationship, Take was quite different.

Logan & Tate have to deal with Tate’s forced outing, Logan’s insecurities and the reason behind them–speaking of, I despised Chris!–and a lot of outside forces trying to break them up. The worst threat of all is Tate’s bigoted family of assholes and his ex-wife, who’s the ultimate bitch.

In spite of all the bumps in the road, Logan & Tate manage to pull through and find the thing both of them want above everything–a relationship. Because of that, their relationship slowly builds up to something great and nurturing to both men’s happiness. They become more intimate, more open and attentive and they fight for each other fiercely.

Oh, and of course the sexual tension is still there, as well as the VERY steamy sex scenes. The shower scene–as pictured on the cover–was the absolute BEST, but when it comes down to it, every other scene was scorching!!!

I am very much looking forward to the third book in the series, and it can’t come fast enough...