Cristina T.

The Lonely Drop

The Lonely Drop - Vanessa North I am speechless. Seriously, nothing I have to say can do The Lonely Drop justice.

This is one of those stories which leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. It is a tale of friendship, second chances, and love. Despite being quite short, it was an emotional read; made me laugh, cry, swoon, giggle like a school girl with a crush and I loved every single second of it, every word.

I also fell irrevocably in love with the MCs. Granted, I wanted to smack them upside the head a few times, but that's okay, since everything worked out in the end. Nick and Kevin were perfect together and the slow-burn development of their relationship completely made sense. Oh, and the snow storm scene was AMAZING! These guys had some SIZZLING moments!

The secondary characters were also great and I adored each and every one of them. What's more, the story had a perfect ending - that epilogue really tugged at my heartstrings...

I think the cover is gorgeous and the photo which started the story is beautiful, too!

Hosted by imgur.com

Also, I could quote the whole story, but here's the BEST moment ever...

"You should see the look on your face right now," Kevin says. "You look completely lost and found. You look like a man should look on the verge of an orgasm. You look fierce and fine and so damned hot. All the guys in this room wish they were dancing with you, and they're jealous because I'm the one holding you. They think I'm going to be fucking you later, and they get hard just thinking about it. About that face you're making, and me causing it. How does that make you feel?"

Dear Vanessa,

You get a million gold stars and a standing ovation for this wonderful story! Thank you. That's all.

Yours truly,