Cristina T.

Punch-Drunk Love

Punch-Drunk Love - Nico Jaye I still can't wipe the huge grin off my face. Punch-Drunk Love was the perfect combination of smut and fluff–or smuff, as the author calls it–and I loved it to pieces.

I adored the MCs. Oliver, the nerdy college student, was the perfect fit for Derek, kickboxing team-leader and dimpled cutie. Then there was a party in Vegas, two amazing costumes, specifically unicorn and cowboy, a cutie mark, an insanely hot tongue piercing, some sizzling blowjob and frottage action, followed by some even hotter sex and an unexpected coming out scene which thankfully ended really well.

The secondary characters were also wonderful. I wish this story was longer, so that I would get to know the boys better, but yeah, can't have it all, right? I was curious about Ollie's near-miss with Kevin and Derek's reason for learning Spanish. Well, the length of the story is not much of a complaint, since I loved it.

Prompt photo - NSFW
Hosted by imgur.com
hot, hot, hot!!!

"Ollie. Love." Amanda pinned him with her blue-eyed gaze. "I say this with the deepest abiding affection for you and your many nerderiffic ways. You have got to get out more."

"Yeah, Ols, saddle up!" Kevin grinned mischievously. "You know what they say–save a horse, ride a cowboy."

Their lips met, and the kiss swiftly moved from caressing touches to sharp nips and wet tongues. It was Oliver's first encounter with a tongue ring, and so far he'd give it a ten out of ten, would recommend, would definitely bang.