Cristina T.

I Spy Pecan Pie

I Spy Pecan Pie - Anna Birmingham I Spy Pecan Pie was, just as the title suggests, a very sweet story. It offered quite a few laughs, was light, adorable and delicious.

Duke works on a ranch as a cook and mechanic on the side. He's shy and clueless towards Justin, the new ranch hand. He doesn't know what to make of the new guy, but when he decides to approach him, sparks fly. A lot of sparks. That work bench in the garage has seen some action. Just sayin'. I loved their chemistry. It's a shame the story was so short and I wish I could've watched Justin top Duke. Oh, and the secondary characters were also great.

Prompt photo - NSFW
Hosted by imgur.com

“Enjoying the show?” he asked, raising an eyebrow and slowly soaping his cock again. A sensuous slide up and down, up and down.

I panicked and quickly slipped back around the barn, out of sight. Fuck. I couldn’t believe I had been so obvious. He probably thought I was a complete pervert. I sighed and hit my head against the barn with a clunk. How was I going to get out of this one?