Cristina T.

Untitled - Ella Frank Personally, I think Trust is the perfect ending to Tate & Logan's story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was intense, sexy as hell, and very, very sweet.

Tate & Logan were so HOT I'm still surprised my Kindle didn't just combust. The whole book was one big sex-fest, and that is in no way a complaint on my side! I loved the dirty talk, the role-playing, the brief exhibitionist scene, and OHMYGOD, the scene in front of the mirror!!!

While the plot wasn't very thick, there were a few interesting turns of events. One part of the book, in particular, was pretty heart-wrenching, but the change it brought to Tate & Logan's relationship was fantastic to watch. As for all the family drama, I'm glad at least part of it was resolved in the end.

Speaking of, the ending was lovely! I was very happy for Tate, because he had the courage to pursue his dream, and proud of Logan for the man he became, in spite of all the bumps in the road.

"I love you," he said, and as Logan looked at him, he reached for his hands. "I had no idea when you first sat down across from me that night–no idea what I'd been missing," Tate whispered. "It was you."

To Tate,
Before this, I didn't know you were essential for me to feel alive.