Cristina T.

Test of Endurance

Test of Endurance - Kora Knight Wow. This was even better than the first installment of the series, and I devoured it like someone was about to take it away from me at any second.

What's more, I feel like Kora Knight specifically sought out all of my kinks, and added them to these novellas. There was ass play again–hello vibrating butt plug!–holding off an orgasm, butt sex, dirty talk, and the list goes on. The cherry on top of this delicious cake, though, was the fucking massage which led up to all of that. And Adam Levine's voice in the background. Oh. My. God. Heavenly!

I adore Scott and his playfulness, his habit of calling Tad 'babe' and 'shy boy', his magic hands and self-control, his hot fucking body and dashing smile. Just UNF!!!

As for Tad, who's discovering how a sexual experience can make him lose his sanity, at the hands of a man, nonetheless... Well, I really like him, and how responsive he is when he lets go and loses himself to pleasure.

Teeny tiny complaint, though... Well, more of a personal wish, rather than a complaint... The snuggling was really sweet, but it would have been nice if there was snogging, too. Yaknowwhatimean?! Next book, maybe hopefully??? *fingers crossed*

I can easily see myself getting addicted to this series. Ah, who am I kidding? I already am, and I can't get enough!!! Phew.

Not sure if GR will have a problem with this GIF, so spoiler tags it is...